Training & Consultation
To access our CSTEP trainings, podcasts and all of our webinars, please create an account on our FREE online training platform by following these steps:
- Click on the link: API Wellness Catalog
- Click on the green “Sign Up” button located at the top, right-hand corner of the page.
- Create an account by filling in your name, email address, and new username and password for the course, then agree to the terms and click, "Register".
- After you create an account, it will prompt you to fill out an application form. This is a bit lengthy, but you will only have to do it once to gain access to all of our courses!
- Participate in any of our online courses.
- Check out our online library: Webinars, Podcasts and Media Archives
- If you work as a health care provider in California, you may also register for any available CSTEP, in-person trainings we have to offer.
|Date / Time||Location||Training Course||Link|
|Ongoing||Online||HIV Treatment 101 - This 1 to 2 hour online, self-paced course covers the basic biology of HIV infection and treatment. It is designed for clinical and non-clinical providers who are new to the HIV field and/or would like to receive a “refresher” on basic HIV information.||Register Now|